CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Music that makes me Happy

So yeah this is just an explanation of my playlist and why I have these songs on it because I am bored...

LOVE STORY...TAYLOR SWIFT... This is like my favorite song in the whole universe@time
HOT N COLD...KATY PERRY...I've heard this song like a million times and like it except it swears at the beginning SORRY
EVERYTIME WE TOUCH...CASCADA...This is a fun song to jump around during;good beat
CRUSH...DAVID ARCHULETA...Still love this kid and it's a pretty good song
LIGHT ON...DAVID COOK...Even though I still despise that he won I like this song
OUR SONG...TAYLOR SWIFT...All of her songs are like really fun to listen to
JUST A DREAM...CARRIE UNDERWOOD...This is a really sad song but I love it anyway
IN THIS MOMENT...DAVID ARCULETA...See CRUSH
DISTURBIA...RIHANNA...It's fun to listen to
ALL AMERICAN GIRL...CARRIE UNDERWOOD...This and Just a Dream are my favorite of her
NO AIR...JORDIN SPARKS...Brings back memories of last Christmas with Jordin
CRUSH CRUSH CRUSH...PARAMORE...Liking it less and less might be off soon
YOUR'E THE VOICE...DAVID ARCHUELTA...Same with CRUSH and it's fun to sing
SOBER...KELLY CLARKSON...My favorite song of hers
LOVE SONG...SARA BAREILLES...This is the best anti-guy song of them all :)
LOVEBUG...JONAS BROTHERS...Only good song of them forever and always;other than this still can't stand them
BEAUTIFUL DISASTER...KELLY CLARKSON...On my CD of hers there is just the slow version I like this one best
FOREVER...CHRIS BROWN...Liking it less and less
I LOVED HER FIRST...HEARTLAND...This is so being my daddy daughter wedding dance:)
EVERY BREATH YOU TAKE...BROOKE WHITE...I liked her a lot on American Idol

So there is most of the music which if I have a bad day I turn to to make me happy
See ya

0 Comments...: