CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick Or Treat.. Smell My Feet

Well my wonderful Mumsy decided to give in and let me go trick-or-treating for the last time (says her) and I got so much candy I am guaranteed to get really fat. Oh well.... I was a 50's girl again because I didn't really plan an outfit because I "wasn't" going to go. Here are some pictures of yesterday.

We went with our cousins Colby and Mo

Dad had to dress up so he chose to wear this hideous tourist shirt that he had to buy for a dinner murder mystery thing which he should burn immediately!

Here we are posing as Charlie's Angels (which we are) By the way I love Megan's hat to death and I wear it often :)

Charlie was a pumpkin even though he stayed home and gave people candy
Yesterday I decided that "Halloween was invented just for an excuse to eat tons of candy and get fat!"
On Thursday we went to the trunk-or-treat thing which was kind of fun except I didn't really know anybody. I stole Megan's pirate hat and was wearing it. When we went to get candy I walked around with Mark's little sister Alyssa which was fun because she was really happy and she was telling me funny things. But there was this dork wearing a mask and he had this chainsaw which was really creepy and me and Mark were scared of him. Alyssa wasn't though and she's only 5! I wanted to smack him except I didn't really want to get close enough to smack him.
Oh and yesterday we went to my old school to watch my sisters' boring Halloween parade and we hid in the Kindergarten workroom cause we had Charlie with us and people were looking through the windows at us so now I know how the monkeys in the zoo feel! Sorry Monkeys :(
So now I will say good bye so I can eat more candy. See ya!

2 Comments...:

Peter & JoNae Black said...

You all look so cute in your costumes. Charlie makes a great pumpkin {:0}

Mama said...

OH fun!!!! Brady and Jeff went to a rodeo, and Zach went to bed early so I watched Ugly Betty alone....BEST HALLOWEEN EVER!!! love the costumes, love teeny tiny Charlie! POST MORE!