CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 10, 2008

I AM BORED!!!!!!!

So since I am bored I have decided to post some of the coolest comments I have left on people's blogs....I know totally random. But I need something to do. Here we go
Remember I am not going through every single post cause that would take forever and a half.
Megan's Blog-On "Field Trip":
What is this world coming too??? Cherry Pineapple popsicles. Yuck thank you for not giving me one of those since I would have to eat it or you would probably try to bite me since you and Kathryn do weird stuff like that well I got to go so see you next year...maybe more :) Bye Stinkie
Sincerly Miss Chinchilla Twin
P.S. I talked to Gustavo and you broke his heart for not liking him when he lived here :)
Jill's Blog-On "24th of July":
Hey Jill that picture of us 3 young adults looks like me and Mark are rabid and going to eat Kade well yeah talk to ya later
and on "Catching up":
do not have a obsession with death! I just had to have a funeral for my stumpy viper so he would be remembered or so when my great great grandkids see my blog they can go Oh look mom Granny was a dork! :) TTFN See you soon Hannunu
Melinda's Blog-On "My a Monkey Mom"(funniest one I could find after 20 MIN! Shows my personality):
Ok I do NOT like Jacob Mindy I LOATHE him. End of Discussion I love Edward and Alice Alice is the best Jacob SUCKS.Love ya,Nana
My Twin Sister's Blog-On "So Excited":
Hi what you doin I had a dream about you last night I was married to David Archuelta and Emily was married to Patrick Dempsy and I woke up when your mom hit me in the head with a golfball and I couldn't stop laughing Keep writing in your blog please
Found this quote on Aunt Emily's blog and liked it:
"I feel to invite every woman everywhere to rise to the great potential within you. I do not ask that you reach beyond your capacity. I hope you will not nag yourselves with thoughts of failure. I hope you will not try to set goals far beyond your capacity to achieve. I hope you will simply do what you can do in the best way you know. If you do so, you will witness miracles come to pass."
Aunt Emily's Blog-on Hooray for Today:
I wish I was coming today but my mom said no anyway your baby is so cute and funny obviously (she is related to me :) Jk) She looks a LOT like Gracie. See you soon... Hannah
Mark's Blog-On "Thursday September 19th" (I couldn't find anything funny)
Hey Mark sorry that I didn't go to the party on Friday I didn't figure out we were all invited till AFTER I told the lady that I could babysit. Sorry you probably told me but I just wasn't paying attention as usual. So Sorry about that if it makes you feel better I got eaten alive by mosquitos so yeah wish I went the kids were beasts. Talk to ya Monday! Nunu

So yeah I am still bored but I will talk to you guys hopefully tomorrow.

1 Comments...:

Vegas Emily said...

You are SO funny! I hope you never stop blogging, it makes my day when I read it- we can't wait to see all of you and meet Cheezie - I mean Charlie =).