CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Some Serious Stuff

Yesterday at Young Women's I came this close to dying...seriously. We were going to roast marshmellows on the grill so Sister Gardner lit a match to get started. Well that flame went down and caught the propane tank on fire. All of us girls just stared at it I was thinking "Oh look a fire," till Sister Gardner and Sister Vanleuven started yelling for us to get out of there. So we all ran towards the fence and the funny thing is we were all calm during this experience till it was over and we were scared and shaky. All of the Smores stuff was over by the grill and it was kind of weird but when we were over by the fence we were kind of laughing and screaming at the same time and we were like "What about the chocolate?" and Riley turns and she has the bag of chocolate chips and the box of peanut butter grahm crackers and she's like "I got 'em!" Then Sister Gardner came out with a fire extinguisher. But yeah it was really scary and there could've been an explosion and killed us all. But it didn't.
I just want to take a second and be serious for once in my life and say how grateful I am to my Heavenly Father for choosing for us not to go right then and for protecting us. I also want to thank Sister Vanleuven and Sister Gardner if they are reading this (though probably not) for also protecting us and for planning a great Young Women's night, even though some scariness was mixed in) I just know that kind of thing makes you really think and enjoy life even more than usual. I'll probably never take anything for granted again. I love you all so much! Have a great day!

0 Comments...: