CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Put on your thinking caps

So I have down my share of putting down wacky things that sometimes have you guys in them now it's your turn. My aunt Emily put this on her blog a while back and I thought it would be fun to do:

Down Memory Lane.

Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.This is quite fun. I hope everyone I KNOW will participate!! So start thinking hard!Also, when you leave a comment.. you are tagging yourself..so re-post on your own blog so I know who's to go and comment on! :)
Please do it!

2 Comments...:

crazy west family said...

I remember that we used to love to drive around and yell HELLO as loud as we could at anybody on the street and you and your sisters would laugh yourselves to death......

Megan said...

That I scared you and you smack me n the eye. I also remember that you were scared to float down the river by yourself. HAPPY MEMERIES! Megan