CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 27, 2008

I Got Tagged

By Heather. Since my carpool for school isn't going to show up for a little bit I will do the original 8 questions.

8 TV Shows I love to watch
1. American Idol
2. House Hunters
3. Dancing with the stars
4. America's Next Top Model
5. America's Funniest Home Videos
6. Game Shows?
7. HGTV?
8. I Really don't watch as much tv as I thought

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Iceberg
2. Red Robin
3. Sweet Tomatoes
4. Sizzler
5. Chickfilla
6. Sconecutter
7. Olive Garden
8. Wendys!

8 Things I did Yesterday
1. Went to church
2. Held Charlie
3. Played Little People with my sisters and I was the pirates
4. Spent a long time choosing my clothes
5. Talked to my aunt Marilee and her boyfriend Lewis
6. Listened to my playlist
7. Read other people's blogs
8. Read a sad book called the Book Theif

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
1. When Charlie gets funner
2. Vacations
3. No School
4. Getting a Cell Phone
5. Christmas
6. Talking to my friends
7. Eating lunch
8. Having no homework

8 Things On My WishList
1. A digital camera
2. My hair to look good for once
3. A whole bunch of Cd's
4. a Faster computer
5. A cell Phone
6. Lip Gloss
7. No Homework
8. Straightener

8 people I am tagging
1. Melinda
2. Mark
3. JoNae
4. Christian

1 Comments...:

Heather said...

Hey, thanks for playing along! Fun list. :)