CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 6, 2008

My Boring Life (JK)

So on Friday it was my pal Katie's birthday/sleepover and we had so much fun! In case you were wondering what we did we sucked helium out of balloons which was really fun and dangerous. Katie and Makayli tied for first place of the funniest voice. Mine was pretty funny except I only got it to work on the last try cause I kept holding in the air cause I didn't know any better. Makayli and Sheyenne and Nicole all went and Katie's neice came with her friend for a little bit but she had to leave. Kayli gave Katie a card that made noise and said on the front For your birthday these are some things you will not get:something along the lines of: Wrinkles Flab you have no place in social society! and other stuff like that. Um but yeah we played Ghost in the Graveyard which was really scary and we watched The Corpse Bride, Clue, and we turned on Beetlejuice but no one really watched it. I don't know how long we stayed up but I do know that I was the last one asleep and that we all ate WAY too much chocolate.
Sunday and Saturday we watched conference which wasn't terribly exciting but I am in the middle of designing of this house for fun and I will show you pictures when it is done but that won't be for a really long time because I am perfectionist and erase a lot.
Speaking of funny cards here is one that my dad got for my grandma that I really liked and wrote down but lost it but it kind of went like this:
I am so glad it is your birthday I feel like shouting it from the rooftops! But that would turn into one of those things where the police are called and neighbors stand around muttering words like "nutcase" and some idiot would start screaming "JUMP JUMP" and pretty soon there would be a tranqulizer dart involved. Yeah I just don't need that kind of excitement. Haha
Also I have failed to note the song that me and my friend Emma made up in 6th grade and totally don't know why I didn't write it. BLONDE MOMENT!!! Well yeah we had to do this poem book that was in the shape of a satchel and it had to follow certain rules but yeah here it is The poem that me and Emma made up:
In my satchel I have my ID
so people will know that I am really me
so I can drink beer
without any fear
of the police, of the police
HAHA that cracks me up still but yeah we read it to Mr. Welcker and he made us read it in front of the class and me and Emma were falling over and were red cause we were laughing so hard.
Today at school this band called Wonder Dog came to our school and it was awesome.
I think that is it so I will say TTFN for now.

1 Comments...:

JoJo said...

there is no i repeat NO such thing as to much chocolatE!U R PROUD OF ME FOR DOING MY BLOG WILL IM PRETTY EXCITED TO WELL TTYL FOR NO GOT TO GO UPDAATE MY BLOG