CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I love my hilarious life!!!

So yesterday for Family Home Evening we carried on the tradition of going up Butterfield Canyon, which is named after my great grandma Sorenson (Cookie)'s great grandpa? Well anyway we went to Iceberg and drove up the canyon but in my opinion we didn't go very far because we didn't go to the top like usual but it was getting late. ANYWAY enough of this boring junk um when we stopped to get pretty autumn leaves we saw this rock down a dirt road that I was determined to get too and so yeah we went over there which was terribly exciting. Sorry I promised exciting stuff here is some guaranteed exciting stuff:
-As we were exiting the canyon I noticed something dressed in all black and I only saw it for 20 seconds but it seriously looked like a guy wearing either a white mask or ski mask. My dad keeps telling me that it was probably a cow but I was the only one who saw it and I was up late thinking about it yesterday. VOTE IN MY POLL PLEASE!

-So my school is the Fort Herriman Diamondbacks and yesterday a couple minutes before seeing the mysterious guy I asked my mom "Are there diamondbacks in these hills. Mom:"Probably there are some rattlesnakes" H:"I don't like how my awesome school is named after a poisonous insect." D:"They are reptiles not insects Hannah" M:What did you want them to be the Fort Herriman Fluffy Bunnies?" H:"No how about the uh..Ailenated...Population!" M:"Do you even now what that means?" H:"YA!..no." M: "Alienated means that they are different then everyone else..not as special..and they do their own thing no matter what." H:can't talk she is laughing too dang hard.
-When we got home we watched Dancing with the stars and there was a commercial for the new game show thing Opportunity knocks which I really want to see but it's on when I go to Young Women's and the commercial said "we might be showing up at YOUR door with a satchel full of 50,000 dollars." I turned to my mom and asked "Is the satchel included?" and she told me "no! they take the price of the satchel out of the 50,000 dollars and so you only get like 49,something"

That is the typical day in the household of my and so yeah I know you are all jealous of my life because I have great fun each day (except when I have to clean) or load the dishwaser!EW! so yeah there is my post to cherish forever. Bye!

P.S. he wrote this so I guess that it is ok to write this on my blog too. One of my blogging buddies who's name is Mark, yeah I like him..a lot..we are going out..but we aren't going anywhere. Go figure :) See ya

0 Comments...: