CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My Baby Bro is 4 sure coming 1 week today!

So yeah nuff said bout that and here is my new CD:
MADE UP AT 11:00 SATURDAY!

Song Number 1: Theif in the Night (original tune)
I like to eat cheese...
it is so healthy for me...
if you steal my cheese...
I will hunt you down...
you will lose a limb...
so do not steal my cheese...

Song Number 2: Thanksgiving Carols (to the tune Row Row Row your boat)
Stuff, Stuff, Stuff your face
though your'e fat enough
the whole turkey is in your gut
now for the 13 pies

Song Number 3: Crocodile friend (to the tune of Go to sleep)
Go to sleep, go to sleep, go to sleep little Meggie
don't get mad if I bite your nose
cause the crocodile made me do it
the crocodile was my friend
till he possesed my little mind
so if you feel pain
it's the crocodiles fault

So yeah those are my songs and if you ever see me I will sing the cheese one to you if you want. I am so excited for my bebe bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!
See ya

1 Comments...:

Peter & JoNae Black said...

WHy do you say he's coming in one week from the 14th. Hopefully it's not the 24th, that's Camrens birthday (not that we can't share). Make sure your Dad calls us when he gets here!