CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My little Rant

Just kidding because although it really ticked me off if I put it on here than she/he that was the center of the "joke" will feel even worse than I do especially cause they'll read this blog. But yeah so anyway I had to write that because I need to vent a little steam. Um time to think of something hopelessly funny or something cool that I did in school. Lets see.... I got a A- on my first paper for English which was awesome because she told us that she only gave like 5 peeps and pretty much everyone else got b's or c's. So yeah that was happy. Um let's see if we can find something else happy... I got to talk to my pals, um I played frisbee in P.E. which is like the only sport I am good at. That's about it talk to you later!

0 Comments...: