CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Ahhh!!!!!!

K so go to the bottom of my blog and there are Twilight trailers and watch the new one which is the 1st picture IT IS SO DANG COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOSH!
So yeah you should watch even if you have no idea what Twilight is F.Y.I. it's a book that pretty much has taken over the world.
Anyways yesterday I had to babysit my darling siblings and we have gotten into this habit where if someone walks out of a door someone is generally hiding against the wall so they jump out at you when you walk out and scare you.(ya of course I started that) well yesterday it was really dark cause we were watching a movie and I walk out of the bathroom and Megan pops out at me and this was my reaction: AH! Jump! Smack! all at the same time which that smack hit Spooky in the eye and it is turning black (Sorry Meg) so ya Me and the girls were laughing so hard though. So did my dad when we told him.
Also yesterday Kathryn told me that one of the little 1st graders in our neighborhood had broken her leg so she was in a wheelchair, I was curious as to why she didn't have crutches and then I thought aloud "well maybe cause can't you picture little kids turning those things into weapons?"
Plus yesterday my best friend Katie went up to Mark without my knowledge and told him that I was cheating on him with Bob the Builder. Yup that's Katie for you :)
I finished Ink death yesterday but I didn't like it very much it wasn't my favorite.
Um so yeah that's it unless you count the life's lesson that I taught Kathryn where you don't throw hissy fits to get what you want you have to talk to people and so yeah I was a spaz replaying what Kat did and what she did the 2nd time which resulted in good things.
See ya later!

1 Comments...:

Mama said...

i am laughing so hard about meggies poor eye!!! sad! And I love that you write the way you speak...it is funner to read that way! love you! mindy