CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Nothing Much to Report

Except that for Young Women's we went to Classic Skating and played on the bounce thing and it was really fun. One of my best friends named Jennifer is in my ward so we basically just acted like dorks yesterday and we were racing. We all swear that we lost like 5 pounds... Funnest excersise in the world! My favorite one for those of you that have been is The Fortress. So yeah.
School is not fun. I am at a B+ in Math because of my last test so no cell phone progress. Unless my parents show compassion and count this quarter anyway (Yeah Stinkin Right)
I get to see Mark and all my friends though so I guess I can make it through the school year Ok.
Except some of my friends don't talk to me and my friend Katie very much and don't save us spots or even say hi when they see us. So that is a bummer but we can be troopers.
Charlie is as cute as ever so not much to report there. So talk to you guys later

0 Comments...: