CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 17, 2008

The Zoo



I know that you know these are from the last time I went to the zoo but we haven't put any pictures of yesterday on my computer yet. But I decided to put pics because of the following reasons: 1: There is a picture of me and my twin sis. (I was really tempted to put one of us twins being giraffes but it has already been on here twice.) 2. Because the white aligator STILL looks fake, except my mom swears that she saw it blink. Also yesterday my sister Kathryn was watching Sesame Street and you want to know the weirdest thing it was the funniest part of my day except for I kicked my Dad in the butt so he was chasing me around and so I hid in a corner where my couches intersect so he tried to pull me out but my butt got stuck in between the space between them IT WAS SO FUNNY if you don't think it was funny you should have been there to see it but anyway back to S. Street, so it's Baby Bear and Telly and they hear a motorcycle noise and Baby Bear says "That sounds like a motorcycle," but Telly has to get his two-cents in and says "NO, that sound like a herd of lactose-intolerent antelope that just ate cottage cheese!" That was the funniest part of my day so whenever I saw antelope (at least I think they were antelope) I asked them if they were lactose-intolerant. Well I got to go. BYE!

1 Comments...:

Mama said...

Hi Lady! I am laughing my head off that you told Jill that her posting is 'basically failure"!!!! You are soo right! But if 12 is failure what is 1. (your mom) I am mad at her for being a lame-o-blogger nerd. I'll see you in a week! mindy