CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

What.. This thing lies




Ha, this is kind of weird because I never read the news-unless there is something about David Archuelta, anyway I am really bored right now. I signed up for school choir this year thinking it would be really fun and exciting like last year, but the songs are really lame and cheesie. For example: Spongebob Squarepants (no lie, and we sound depressed because they don't let us sing it fast enough) and a bunch of other "fun silly songs" in choir teacher language. Tomorrow is the school performance, and I am totally thinking about skipping it so I don't be called "Cheesy choir member" for the rest of my school career. However there is a GIANT bribe to sign up for choir called Doughnut and Chocolate Milk Breakfast that they have every year which makes up for the songs and for waking up to go to scholl at 7:45 and running 5 minutes late each and every time. So, anyway go see my Twilight blog if you are a Twilight fan, it won't be updated as much as this one but I will see what I can do. BYE

0 Comments...: