CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

For Twilight fans (like me)

Well now I am reading Twilight series for the 5th time although I totally skipped New Moon because I hate it so now I am on Eclipse and today I was google searching Twilight quizzes and it brought up a website called Edward's Meadow (www.edwardsmeadow.com) and there were these things called Fan fics and here is my favorite one (don't read it if you haven't read Twilight or I guess you could if you want) although they aren't really in the book they are just fans writing parts of the story there are more if you go to the website which also has a lot of cool things including quizzes. So in the next post here is Edward's Meadow Fan fic: The Dent in the Wall.

1 Comments...:

Heather said...

Fun website. Thanks for letting me know about it! :)