CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I know I am obsessed

K I am pretty sure that this is the last Twilight thing I am putting on here but I think it is funny... A few of these mean I AM OBSESSED which of course I already knew give it a try and see if you are. by the way I am thinking about making a blog just for all this Twilight stuff... What do you think? Give me a comment to help me decide:

You Know You're Obsessed With Twilight When...

1. You sleep with your books in your bed at night.

2. You've memorized every page number in all three books and know the content of each.

3. You start a Twilight-themed website. (I might)

4. You and your friends make Twilight tees that say "I'd rather die than be with Mike Newton" and wear them to school on the same day.

5. Instead of shouting "I HAVE TO PEE!" you say "I need a human minute."

6. You hate gym only because Bella does, too.

7. Everytime someone speaks of one named Edward, you jump on their back.

8. You refuse to eat human food, because the Cullens don't.

9. You think in Fanfic. (On Edward's meadow there is a fanfic about the 4th Twilight and I have been thinking about it)

10. Every sentence you say begins with "Twilight".

11.You would name your kid Carlisle in a heartbeat.

12. If someone is cold/warm when you touch them, you scream "YOU'RE A WEREWOLF/ VAMPIRE! And THEN jump on them. (Haha that is hilarious)

13. You call your English/Science/Trig teachers there respective Twilight characters (i.e., Mr. Berty, Mr. Banner, Mr. Varner, Coach Clapp)

14. You become a vegetarian, because you are just halfway there to "vegetarian vampire."

15. You refuse a date with the most popular guy in school because he's not "your Edward."

16. You have answered "duh," "yes," or "omg YEAH" to all or any of these questions.

17. You give complements/insults in the following format: "You know what, you are such a *insert name of character here*.

18. If someone mentions they haven't read the series*gasp*, you start yelling at them until they do. (um.. that has only happened a few times *cough cough*)

19. You demand that your parents take you to Forks over spring break/summer vacation, etc.
(I wish)

20.On a sunny day, you're depressed because you know you won't see any vampires.

21. You're reading this list for this long. (well what say you have I)
I am obsessed!

0 Comments...: