CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 26, 2008

K so this was like a month ago..

Sorry I keep forgetting to get the pics of when my twin sis was up but now here they are:





The 1st one is some of the family at the Kennecott Copper Mine, the next is a picture of my wonderful twin sis, The 3rd one is me taking a picture of myself back when my hair was longer (see the resemblance.. huh didn't think so) the last one is my sisters and cousins sliding down the stairs on my grandpa's back right after Jojo left, we had a blast. The last one is of me, isters, and cousins at Thanksgiving Point Gardens where I said that the bears name was Charlie and he was biting my finger (acording to my aunt Jill's blog I am a dufus, oh well maybe I am but I am PROUD OF IT!)

0 Comments...: