CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

HOW COULD DAVID ARCHULETA LOSE TO A HOBO! If it was voting on the singing and everything else (including cuteness) David Archuelta should have totally kicked David Garbage-disposal throat in the butt! I am very heartbroken and my twin sis is too... she called me right when they announced the winner and I knew it was her before I even looked at the I.D. she refuses like me to ever by anything of DGDT. I really hope that this is one of those times where the runner-up is more famous than the winner and that David Archuleta will get more CD's sold. Cross your fingers, since you obviously didn't do that before. I have to go to school right now but I'll most likely post this afternoon it has been awhile.

0 Comments...: