CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 23, 2008

Change of a heart

So today I have not been able to stop listening to David Archuleta's "In this Moment" and dare I say it David Cook's "Dream Big" and his winning song, "the time of my life,"plus he is really sweet in that song when he had David Archuleta come on and he put his arm around him. I know I am shocked too you totally wouldn't expect that from me.. but I really like them but those are the only 2 songs I like. I would put all 3 on my playlist if I could remember my password which is one of the reasons so many of my songs aren't working is because I can't fix them yet. But the main purpose of this post is that I CUT MY HAIR! The really sad thing is I don't like it, it looked really cute in the picture, not so cute on my head although every adult that sees it likes it. I asked my friends and they tried to break it easy to me, but they don't like it either really. I think it is too short, it is in a bob. Well anyway David Cook has wormed his little way into my MP3 player list when I finally get around to putting more songs on it.

1 Comments...:

Heather said...

I'm so glad you've found a little spot for David Cook. Those two songs were really good, and you could tell he really admired David A. And just so you know, I decided that David A. really does have an amazing voice, maybe even more pleasant to listen to than David C. (BUT I still like David C.'s style better, and I'd rather buy an album by him...)

Anyway, don't worry too much about your haircut. The good thing about short haircuts is they grow out fast! :)