CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Waiting

I have not written in my blog for 2 whole days (I think that is a world record) but I have just been waiting for something AMAZING to happen although my twin sister came up about a week ago I have not posted about it because I need to go to my grandma's and get some pics from her computer, and have my aunt Jill figure out how to put this video of my grandpa sliding down the stairs on our blogs.. I think I have figured out about the Twilight blog I mentioned I might start that if I put one more thing about Twilight here there will be an automatic Twilight blog to spare all of you that are pretty much sick of hearing about it. Well anyway today I went to the Children's Museum with my couisins.. it was pretty fun I guess I mostly just hung out in the town and organized everything that was just slightly chaotic. We also bummed around the Gateway and ate greasy gross McDonald's food. (No offense to McDonald's lovers) the food court at the Gateway was a failure though... No hot guys to be found. Well I have to go to bed so GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE!

0 Comments...: