CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 9, 2008

I am Alice

Ok so yesterday I was being a dork as usual and so me and my sisters are all people from Twilight they are split into 3 groups VAMPIRE, HUMAN , and dare I say it huh... WEREWOLF yes I know that word gives you chills too so anyway I represent the vampires I am Alice Cullen, My sister Kathryn is Jessica Stanley, and Megan is Leah Clearwater on the DARK side. Anyway today I am sending an e-mail to friends and family asking them to sign up I wonder what they will chooose... When my new baby sibling Cheesie comes into this world I will recruite him or her to be on the vampire side (which of course is the best side) so anyway I was going to write this yesterday but it was time to go to bed, on Wednesday's American Idol when Ryan was with Syesha and Jason about to tell who was going home Jason interuppted and was like "Somebody told me I shot the Tambourine Man" in such a voice that he could be only thinking "Oh my gosh that is so awesome that somebody told me that" while me and my grandpa were thinking "He and Paula must be sharing crack before the show" Anyway I am very excited for Friday when I might get to see David Archuleta in real life!

1 Comments...:

Heather said...

Oops! Sorry I never signed up for anyone. I guess I'll be Esme, if you still want me (and she's not taken)! :)