CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 16, 2008

I could be a master songwriter

So yesterday I went with my cousins to the park, and I got kind of bored, so I made up a song to the tune C is for Cookie.. You know the one from Seaseme street so I made one about David Archuelta, F.Y.I I know I just say David but Archuleta doesn't really work here it is the song that is going to make millions on iTunes:

D is for David
that's very very hot
D is for David
that's very very hot
D is for David
that's very very hot
Oh David David David
is very hot!

I told my aunt and she was like "Yeah that song has about 8 different words in it" and so I replied "I know that is the genious of the song, I don't have much room so each and every word MATTERS! Like the keywords of the song: David, Very, Hot! Please vote for David so when he wins I can go to his concert and sing that song (JK I am not that pyschotic!

0 Comments...: