CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Victory for Me!

Well for those of you who did not see American Idol yesterday I have some very happy news... DAVID ARCHULETA MADE IT TO THE TOP 3! Plus that dorkshorts Jason Castro went home VICTORY FOR ME! Plus there is new stuff all over my blog so every time you come here always look on the sidebar and the bottom.. I am a sidebar junkie! Anyway I am going to figure out how to see David Archuleta get the key to the city that is only 20 minutes from my house, plus then I could see him in real life.. I really hope that David A. wins.. Ok from now on if you ever see me put David that does NOT mean David Cook it means David A., but it is kind of a pain to have to put A. or Archuleta on here all the time so now you have been forewarned! Also today I have finished my report part of my country project on Guatemala and now I just have to do my pictures and project!

0 Comments...: