CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 1, 2008

Yeah Kyanna

Hey guys let me just tell you how much I love my friend Kyanna. (in a friendly manner.....DUH!) I wanted to put Jordin Sparks songs on my MP3 player and I didn't own that CD. But I knew Kyanna did so I asked to borrow it and she said sure. The next day she gave me it and I said Great I will have it back to you tommorow. She said "No I made a copy for you that is yours to keep" I now have that CD and I love it. I am sure my twin Jo is syched about that JK we listened to that every night in New Mexico. The Super Bowl is this weekend and who is going to win?....... HOT DOG MAN.....WHOOOO......BOOOO COTTON CANDY MAN!!!!!!! I told my awesome teacher Mr.Welcker that and he told me that he was a little worried about me but what can I say I am a NERD!!!!! and proud of it.

0 Comments...: