CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 8, 2008

Barney Winterschnapper

I have now officialy renamed myself as Barney Winterschnapper. It all started today when Mr.Welcker took us to the park right next to my school to play a winter game. It is an old pioneer game where you make trails and you play tag but you have to follow the trail. Well my friend Kyanna was in front of me and I accidently shoved her a little bit in my despertate attempt to not get off the trail. Well Mr.Welcker said "Make sure that you stay on the trail." and Kyanna said "But what if Hannah is pushing you and I said my name is not Hannah it is Barney Winterschnapper. So whenever Kyanna called me Hannah I would not answer unless she called me Barney Winterschnapper :) Sounds like me does'nt it? K so the other day the lunch ladys from the Black Lagoon served Egg Rolls. They also served Fortune Cookies. Mine read the following: Courage and Optism are your best traits. Well um I don't know bout you but I do NOT have courage and I am never optimistic. Ciao.

0 Comments...: