CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 29, 2008

Jill's Survey

Hi many of you have already received this e-amil I thought it would be fun to add it to my blog ENJOY!
1.What time is it:
8:50 am
2.What's your full name:
Hannah Elizabeth Black
3.What are you most afraid of :
Heights and pretty much everything else
4.What was the last movie that you saw in a theater :
Enchanted
5.Place of birth :
Ogden, Utah
6.Favorite food :
Ravioli
7.What's your natural hair color :
Honey brown
8.Ever been to Alaska :
No
9.Ever been toilet papering:
I almost did but Mom said no
10.Love someone so much it made you cry:
Yes my twin sis Jo
11.Been in a car accident :
Kind of it was a small dent
12.Croutons or bacon bits:
BACON BITS!!!!!!!
13.Favorite day of the week :
Friday
14.Favorite restaurant:
Ties between Winger's Red Robin and Training Table
15.Favorite Flower:
Rose
16.Favorite sport to watch :
NONE so I gues watching Jo's gymnastics competition was kind of cool
17.Favorite drink :
Root Beer
18.Favorite ice cream:
Any kind especially Baby Ruth
19.Disney or Warner Brothers:
Both are equally fabulous
20.Ever been on a ship :
Yes I was on the Titanic :) JK
21.What color is your bedroom carpet:
This ugly speckled tan
22.How many times did you fail your driver's test :
Not old enough to take it yet
23.Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail :
My twin sister who e-mails me daily
24.What do you do when you are bored:
Read a book
25.Bedtime:
Go to bed at 8:30 read till 9:30
26.Who will respond to this e-mail the quickest:
Jordin
27.Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to respond :
Grandpa Neil who I don't think EVER checks his mail
28.Who is the person that you are most curious to see their responses:
Makayli Briggs
29.Favorite TV show :
AMERICAN IDOL!!!!
30.Last person you went to dinner with:
Grandma and Grandpa and Colby and Mo and Jill and Jamey and sisters
31.Who do you think will be President:
? ME Jk I guess Obama
32.What are your favorite colors:
Pink and Lime green
33.How many tattoos do you have :
NONE
34.How many pets do you have:
Not any real pets but I do have a porcelin holy cow named Burger and a stuffed animal Webnkinz monkey that is named Bananas
35.Which came first, the chicken or the egg:
I am going to steal my Aunt Marilee's answer to this one: I am going to have to say chicken I don't think God would put a random egg in the middle of Earth it would get Trampled :)
36.What do you want to do before you die :
Be in the World Records book for being the oldest fart in the history of the world
37.Have you ever been to Hawaii :
I wish
38.Have you been to countries outside the U.S.:
No
39.How many people are you sending this e-mail to:
I have already done this before but I wanted to put this on my blog but the 1st time I sent it to 12 people
40.Time this survey ended:
8:05 am
P.S. For this week only you can go down to the video bar and it will be A thousand Miles by David Archuleta it is AMAZING plus it really is him playing the piano.
See you all later

2 Comments...:

Our Life... Deal With It! said...

hey! why don't you email me?!? hmmm! I gave you my address too. :(
love you bunches!

Heather said...

Fun survey! I like your pets, especially. :)