CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Spasm



Hey guys well yesterday I was talking about how much I like David Archuleta and I screamed after he sang on American Idol and Jill said if you are not carful you will end up like that girl that was freaking out and crying over Sanjaya. I started to laugh so hard I could hardly breathe (and I don't know if you can tell but I am crying hystericaly and flapping my hands like that girl with Sanjaya because I am laughing and Grandpa told me to flap my hands) Now whenever I see anyone that was there that night I flap my hands :) I also voted for David Archuleta 3 times and got through each time. I do like him a lot but unlike Paula (see the video bar on top 10) I do NOT want to pop his head off and stick it on my rearview mirror. Paula scares sometimes and if she poppped his head off I would sue. Cross your fingers that he makes or I will freak out! Love all of you

4 Comments...:

Our Life... Deal With It! said...

Babe you are so silly! But that is just one reason I love you. but hey you are my niece so it is all good ;)

Mama said...

you are a nut!!! Jeff and I are embarrassed for you right now (: I am not sure who he is so I'll watch the next one and see what I think....wait is he the 16 year old? And he's fantastic? If so I love him too..minda

Hannah :] said...

HECK YA MINDY and he is from Murray like 20 mins from my house

Hannah :] said...

You are too strange for words, but I love you.
Mom