CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

New Moon by Stephanie Meyer

Hi I just finished New Moon which I feel is the worst probably because it has way too much of Jacob in it. (Who I really detest) I just like Twilight and Eclipse way better. So I give this book a 6 1/2/10 because I like the whole saving the world part at the end. But had to dock 3 and 1/2 points because of said opinion above. I also feel that it does not have enough Edward in it and too much of a mopey Bella. My favorite part though is when Alice comes over. Alice is my very favorite character in that series. So go pick the series up and read them. They are to die for!

5 Comments...:

Mama said...

I love Jacob. End of discussion. You love him too. I do agree that Bella was a little whiney though...

Heather said...

I'm with Melinda. I LOVE Jacob. :) And Bella IS too mopey. Alice is my favorite Cullen, but Carlisle's a close second.

Hannah :] said...

Whoever says they like Jacob over Alice owes me 10 bucks starting now no one is better than Alice

crazy west family said...

Ok Jacob is so way better then anyone. You are crazy if you don't get the chills when he morphs into a wolf in mid air to protect Bella, who by the way is a big whiney butt.....

Hannah :] said...

JILL YOU OWE ME 10 BUCKS JACOB SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!