CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 18, 2008

Funny Stuff

It was Megan's double baptism with our couisin Kaylie last Saturday and it was beautiful. But the day before that all the Black parents went to the temple and we played with all our couisins including the Florida couisins.(Hi Christian if you are reading this.) Well Kallie was trying to lick me the whole time we were there. So Christian and I were sitting in the computer chairs but we were facing away from the computer while we were talking. We started to talk about Kallie and her weird licking habits. Then I got up and turned my chair around and screamed. Kallie was sitting under the computer desk the whole time. When I screamed she gave me an evil cackle. Just talking about still gives me the creeps! JK :) Yesterday night we were bored so we started to have a spinning contest. I won most the time. The object of the game was to not fall over. Well one of the times I was against Kathryn I decided to knock her over. I know all of you are so shocked that I did that. Well all of the sudden I pounced at her while I was still spinning I touched her and then fell backwards because I was so dizzy and lost my balance. Kathryn responded by kicking me in the stomach. So I threatened that she was going to meet Judge Jamil and Dominque. Those are the names for my feet I made them up while Megan was playing Designers World. And those are two of the people's names. Well Megan was sitting in the banana chair so I made her smell my feet. She was mad at me and so I said "Get off or you will meet Judge Jamil and Dominque. It has been a hilarious week.

0 Comments...: