CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 4, 2008

Whoo Hoo

Did you guys see the Super Bowl some say that the Giants won by 3 but I say that the Hot Dog Man won by 3,000,550,675,888. He kicked the Cotton Candy Man's Butt!!!!! I actually did not watch it I played the computer and pigged out all night. I also saw the occasional commercial. My fave one was the Dorito's one where he places the corner of the chip on the mouse trap then he opens the big bag and the mouse destoys the wall and starts whupping him LOL :) So tommorow is my typing test and I am scared! Also this Friday I am going to stay at Grandma Caren's for 2 days and then I am going to my Aunt Cassen's house for 2 days. Then I have to go to the dentist's :( NOT FUN FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS A BROKEN TOOTH AND A SHARK TOOTH! Hey Mindy Mom says while they are on their anniversery trip they might see you in Vegas! Love ya

1 Comments...:

Mama said...

Do you know I am sending you comments? Sounds like you have a fun weekend planned! I wish I could hang out at grandmas too! She always has the best treats, make grandpa get cinnamon bears in memory of me, I love when he does that!
Loveyou, minda