CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Bacon

Ok so I am off-track (as Mr. Welcker would say physically and mentally.) I slept downstairs with my sisters last night and of course I could not sleep and I was really hyper. So I started sniffing Megan and she woke up. And I told her "you stink." She just kept sleeping. Then I said "You smell like a pig" "No a pig on the hottest summer day when he is sweating and if you lick him then he tastes like bacon" So then I told her that she smells like bacon. Then today Mom told Megan that she had to get in the shower and I remembered and said "Yeah you do because you smell like (see above) or BACON! It was hilarious! I was so hyped up yesterday then I listened to my MP3 player and fell asleep and had a dream about a flying pig. Weird Huh? Today I got another fourtune cookie and it read: a trip to the south will result in unexpected happiness.

2 Comments...:

kayli briggs said...

hannah u r the best funny friend in the world

shy shy

kayli briggs said...

hannah u r the funniest and stupidest friend i have ever had but i love ya (in a friendly manner) :) :'