CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Messed Up

K so David's video bar got messed up so if you want to watch Heaven you go to the one of his face and click on menu and scroll across and you click on the one that says Heaven also you can listen to the famous Danny Noriega who acts very much like a girl. But that is on Shop Around. Yesterday we were in Murray and I was trying to figure out where David lived. But I could not figure it out. Presenting the PHONE BOOK! Just kidding :) But he is totally going to dominate and win this whole competition. I am going to buy his Cds. l * -* l Speaking of wining in case you don't ever look at my comments. Whoever says Jacob from Twilight is the best character owes me 10 bucks. Unfourtantely Jill owes me 10. Love you all. Any information about David Archuleta and his residence please e-mail me :)

0 Comments...: