CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Fourteen Denar

Ok so a few days ago me and my sisters were in my mom's room and we were watching the news. At the commercial Kathryn says " I have a trick for you" so she puts one hand under a blanket and then she holds on hand up and asks "Where is my hand?" I point to the one under the blanket and she says "No it is right here" and points at the visible one. Then she holds out her hand and says " Fourteen Denar please" Then I was all confused and asked her what denar was and she told me it was money so I slapped her hand cause I wasn't going to give her my money. Then she does it again and I who thought I had learned my lesson pointed at the visible one and she tells me " No it is under the blanket, that will be another fourteen denar please" It was nuts. 5 year olds are hams. Today I had to go to the dentist and he gave me one last chance to pull out the broken and shark tooth. But the charming (idiot) man told my equally charming mother that she needs to set up an orthadontist appointment for me to get braces. NOT FUN! I really do not want braces. Because then I will look twice as ugly as usual. Oh well it could be worse I could have no teeth. Bye

1 Comments...:

Mama said...

Wait...did you pull your tooth? Also...braces are kinda crappy, but you will be soooo happy after you get them off. Did you know you can get colored elastics too? I used to get colors to go with the holidays or whatever I was doing at the time! That's fun! See you Friday....love minda