CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Day

Happy belated Valentines day everyone! Instead of chocolate this year my parents gave each of us a gift and mine was TWILIGHT! I am so happy right now. Mom says they were on sale at Costco or she wouldn't have bought me it. She also purchased New moon and Eclipse but I had to buy those from her so I did. All of the books cost me a total of 22 bucks. Instead of the 50 it would have been in stores. I thought I would just put it on here and rub it in your faces to the people that had to pay 50. And I feel kind of sorry. Note that I put in KIND OF. Megan's baptism is tomorrow, so I bet I will see a ton of you. Sorry Mindy that we left about 5 mins. before you got there. :) I AM SO SYCHED! Anyway happy Valentine's Day!

1 Comments...:

Heather said...

Hi Hannah! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I didn't get back to you earlier because I was busy reading Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse, all in a row. :) I'd never read them before, and I can understand why you're so excited about having your own copies!

As far as Shelfari goes, it's free, you don't have to sign up for anything, but I'm not sure if there are age restrictions. It should be safe--I don't think you have to put any personal information in your public profile, and you can use a fake name. (Speaking of safety, you may want to double check and make sure your blog isn't publicly listed, so that only people with a direct link to your blog can access it, or even better you can set it up so only people you give permission to can view it. They have to log in to see your blog, so it's a bit of a hassle for them, but I'm thinking about doing that with my own blog. You can never be too safe on the internet, huh?) :)

Anyway, I'm enjoying your blog and happy to have another blogging friend. :) Hope Megan's baptism is wonderful and say Hi to your family for me.