CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Terribly Sorry Chaps...

Sorry I haven't posted in forever and a half. No big excuse for it...I will post pictures for some of the stuff in this update tomorrow (I feel like being lazy and so I will not upload my pics till tomorrow) Here is the stuff that has been going on since...Friday (Ooh that's a really long time):
*Oh first things first QUOTES!!! "Don't be afraid to go after what you want to do and what you want to be, but don't be afraid to pay the price." -Layne Frost
*"Teenagers need to be listened to and loved, not criticized, controlled, or condemned."
*Let's see..OH my evil vice principal Mr.Shaw has just been appointed principal of my innocent school so I am probably transferring to South Hill...Just kidding :)
*On Monday I almost choked to death on Sprite..How this happend is Megan made me laugh while I was taking a drink and I tried to spit it back in the cup because you want to know how many times this happens and I spit it all over the table?! So yeah some of it didn't come out so I almost died (Near Death Experiences happen to me a lot I've noticed)
*AMERICAN IDOL STARTED AGAIN PEEPS! I have seen a lot of crack fiends on this year and I don't like most the people they put through so we will see how this works out.
*Speaking of American Idol there is a guy from Riverton that made it! His name is Austin and I hope he wins because that would be awesome. My friend Jennifer's sister Michelle (she is one of my blogging buddies) is one of his friends. Cool huh?
*I can't find this to double check on my blog but my mile run time was 11 mins. 7 seconds. So if I remember right I beat my time by a second.
*Um...I guess that is it..Sorry! Ta ta Paco!

0 Comments...: