CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Lot's To Catch Up On.....

So I have posted since my grandma's birthday (I totally spaced it SO sorry Grandmama) because I have had a hectic couple of days....
SATURDAY: I was planning on going to the mall with my friends Jennifer and Amy but that didn't happen plus I had to clean a lot so no computer time (well that might be a lie I might have been on but I didn't have anything interesting to say)
SUNDAY: Was so dang fun because we went to Colby (my cousin) Me and my sister Megan and Grandma's birthday party. Mark's family went too and it was way fun to hang out with them.
MONDAY: I procrastinated practicing my Bob the Builder script we had to do so I had to get that in shape. Other than that I don't remember what I did Oh yeah I told everyone good bye and I loved them since I was dying on Tuesday (see below)
TUESDAY: I went ice skating and did not die! Yeah! I didn't even fall down because my fabulous Young Women's leader came and saved me and helped me do three laps around the olympic oval (my personal best has only ever been 1) I wish I could pass my good luck on to my best buddy Jennie Beans who unfortunately is not with us anymore...JUST KIDDING! Cept she got a monstrous bruise on her knee so she limps (it's in a shape of a butterfly) She fell down like 50 times :(
WEDNESDAY: I got to perform Bob the Builder...we did way worse than we thought we would so that sucked...Oh and I am way sore from Young Women's and then we did this suckish running then stopping thing with Mark's class. So now my ankle is like jacked up and hurts ut yeah so there is the past couple of days Oh wait and I have two new songs on my playlist (500 miles is my family's new family song more about that later) and the other one I just like so good bye chaps

0 Comments...: