CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Bored as Heckle...

(FYI heckle is my word of the day I made it up a couple weeks ago and say it daily cause I say it when I have clutzy moments which happens a lot)
So anyway how is your day? Mine is boring I just woke up like 20 minutes ago so I am kind of groggy still but I couldn't sleep anymore even though I was having like a really good dream where even though some of my friends aren't going to be in my CTE class they still found time to talk to me and such...hope that will happen because that is #1 on my list of things to be stressed out about right now. Yeah for the rest of my buddies I didn't switch schedules with I am going to move to 5th period Lybbert for CTE and 7th period art with Clegg..Oh it will feel so good to escape from the evil choir teacher for the rest of the year! However I am really scared for tomorrow because I have lived through 2 quarters of the same schedule and now they are changing it! So I will probably be the only idiot walking around with a sticky note taped to my binder saying..DON'T GO TO CORDERO'S OR PRICE'S!!! Yeah so that is #2 on my worries that I will forget to look at that note and still go to Cordero's after lunch (yep that is how I roll) So I don't really know why I am telling you all of this but here it is. I don't have to go to school till tomorrow which is awesome but yesterday we were supposed to hang out as a family and do fun stuff but Megan and Kathryn hung out with friends my aunt Jill and my mom went to Costco so I babysat cousins for like 5 hours (no teenage exaggeration) and my dad went to a airshow. So that kind of wasn't how my day was planned out but I'm over it now. So I will just say goodbye now since I have run out of boring things to say about my boring life. So yeah I will talk to you tomorrow and see how I did at school :(

0 Comments...: