CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

BLECK!!!

So yesterday was my new quarter schedule and that sucks cause
A. No more classes with Mark
B. Before I was up stairs then went downstairs for the rest of the day, now I go to my pod upstairs, go across the hall for math in a different pod, then downstairs for lunch, back up to my pod for CTE, then down to Gym on the opposite side of the building, then back up to my pod for art Grr...
I also kind of feel sickish because I have a headache and at gym I couldn't breathe right (neither could my friend Kirsten) we have no idea why.
Also for the clutzy moment of the day yesterday I tripped and pulled a muscle in BOTH of my thighs. So my legs are kind of sore
Now I need to think of happy things to replace all the rest of the crap...
A. At least I get to see Mark
B. My new teachers are really nice and no more Price
C. I'm Starting to feel slightly better and only one more day till the weekend
D. My legs feel better than yesterday
E. I caught the ball in basketball today...YEAH!
F. I bought Anastasia on Tuesday (I have started to love that show)
G. I have the best friends in the whole usa
H. I have funny questions by my videos that change once a day I think

0 Comments...: