CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 9, 2009

Now I know something bad is going to happen...

The past two days I have been feeling so overwhelmingly happy. I have no idea why since I have had so much homework, and Woah. But the best thing that has happened is today my friend Emily had migraines(yep that's the good part ;) But I had to walk her to the office and you will never believe who I saw....Guess! Right now! Let's see if you guessed right....AMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She had to officially move out of the school. I am so dang happy I have missed her so much in the past two weeks and being able to see her for just like 5 minutes made me so happy I am going to offically burst or I am going to have horrible bad luck (happiness can't last this long in my life :) Plus, I don't know...I am just really happy! So there is another one of my fabulous posts on happiness. FYI if you are like feeling really crummy talk to your buddies. Garantee they will make you feel ten times better!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments...:

Mama said...

You should be happy! That is great that you saw your friend. I think we are always happier when we are more busy...like all of your homework, it gets your brain going and that always feels good!
love you, mindy