CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

K Peeps going to have to deal with it

My posts will kind of be moot for about 2 weeks because I have a whole bunch of big assignments due like a Bob the Builder Musical Play for Choir (which is pretty suckish)by next Wednesday at the most and I have about 1/3 of my book report to do by Thursday and I have to hit all the people on my hitlist (maybe I'm kidding maybe I'm not) plus I gotta start acting like a teenager soon and I have a million other small assignments to get done too...so if I haven't posted in awhile..Relax, Breathe and I will post again soon now here are some cheesie but yet kind of fun quizzes.




Your Flip Flops Say You're Hilarious



You live to have fun, and your sense of humor is downright goofy.

You are a big kid on the inside, and you have a very open heart.



You try to make every day feel like a vacation, even if you have other responsibilities.

Each day, you make a little bit of time to play and let loose.



Your ideal warm weather place: Disney World


Ha..this goes along with my hitlist:



Your Mafia Name Is Angel "The Butcher" Bastoni



Leave the gun. Take the cannoli.

0 Comments...: