CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Happy Halloween

So I was going to do this next week but since I am bored I decided to decorate for Halloween early! I am going to keep working on it tomorrow so if you happen to see it before it is done don't think it sucks. Um so yeah here are some happy parts of my day today brought to you by: Fort Herriman Middle School.

- I had to run the mile today which was AWFUL! But my time was 11:48 which I was proud of even though I was trying to beat Mark's time which was 8 minutes something. (You run too fast Mark You win :) But yeah me and my friend Kyanna who I named Putt Putt ran over the finish line at the same time

- I had a hoagie sandwhich today which was really good

- I got to hang out with my friends which I never take for granted since life is flying by so dang fast!

- Um.. I got to sit down mostly in Choir right after I took my mile run (though Mrs. Price is considered the devil as she has serious issues with last period)

- I watched like three movies in school today

And that's about it so yeah enjoy my Halloween blog and expect something like this every major holiday. Have fun

0 Comments...: