CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Random Things #1

So I stole this from Heather and this is a meme about me and Random 100 things so here is hopefully going to be 50 well here we go random facts you most likely don't know:
1. I still have some scars on my knees from tripping off a curb in 3rd grade(clumsy as always :)
2. My room used to be decorated in Mary Englebreit and her cherries
3. I have lived in a total of 4 different towns
4. I hated my 4Th grade teacher
5. I used to have an odd obsession w/ the TV show Red wall and so I always had 2 have my hair in a ponytail so I could be like one of the characters
6. I saw a guy today @lunch that I had a crush on in Kindergarten and he looked like he hasn't grown since
7. I have had a crush on someone in all grades except 6Th grade
8. My hair is naturally curly
9. My hair has always been brownish blondish but I added blond highlights to it 2?3?years ago
10. The stupidest fight I have ever been in with a friend was in 2ND grade when we were fighting over who had control over my imaginary horse
11. My grandpa likes to buy 6 pounds of gummy objects at a time
12. I'm VERY easily distracted
13. I am constantly dancing even when there is no music
14. I am never NOT moving even when I am asleep I roll, and during school I am usually tapping my toes or kicking my legs depending on how hyper I am
15. I hate reading instructions to things
16. I have never broken any bones because I am too careful
17. I am a huge wimp
18. Without fail I ALWAYS get hay fever in the summer
19. I cried in Star Wars when Anakin's mom dies
20. The last movie I cried in was Journey to the center of the Earth,when his dad died
21. I must have an issue with death because I crie whenever ANYONE dies fictional or not
22. I was born in the year of the rat
23. This past week I kicked a grasshopper on accident and knocked it's brains out
24. I can't do sit-ups or push-ups
25. I never could do somersaults

That's all for now. Bye

0 Comments...: