CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 19, 2008

It's all coming back to me now

So yesterday we were at my grandma's and my mom and my aunt Jill asked me to take out the recycling so like the good girl I was I took it and walked out the door and on the short walk to the side of the house I made up this song just of the top of my head and it is pretty random but yeah I told my dad and he was impressed by my random skill just discovered here is my song:
(to the tune of "I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts" by Monty Python which I have not seen but it is on a CD my aunt made for me and my sister a while ago)
I've got a lovely bunch of recycling
here it is a sitting in this bag
paper, plastic, even a grocery sack
here I am trudgein along to take it to the can
So yeah there is my wonderful song and if you don't know the tune I have added it to the bottom of my playlist

Also yesterday I was looking through my treasure book that I made in 3rd grade and am so glad that I wrote this down because I totally forgot:
One time my twin sister was up from wherever they lived then and we slept over at my grandpa Neil's house and this is what I wrote like the little ham I was...
All was peaceful but only for him.... Two evil masterminds (Jordin and me) were at work. We were on the computer and were trying to steal Grandpa's Lazy-Boy and we would write messages and then tell Grandpa to come look at our wonderful message then we would tear down the hall as fast as our little 8 year old legs would carry us and he would drag us out of his chairs and we thought it was a hoot. After we stole his chair twice he told us to show my grandma first and when she came in it said Haha (we love you) and when my grandpa came in it said Haha (sucker) so then we stole his chair again. I swear on my life that happened and I bet that if Jojo happens to read this she will laugh so hard that she cries (we twins do that a lot)
but yeah that part that says: All was peaceful but only for him.... Two evil masterminds (Jordin and me) were at work. was really what I wrote in 3rd grade I guess I was a big ham well yeah I think that is it.. wait no well I'll do it in a different post in just a minute BYE!

1 Comments...:

JoJo said...

I love you Hannah that was so so so so funny your right i did laugh my butt off it was funny