CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 15, 2008

Random Things #3

63. My choir teacher called me the "girl with the circles" in class today and they are CLEARLY polka dots. (Big polka dots)
64. In Mr.Cordero's class we had to have these blank boxes with these shapes in them and decorate them and that would show our personalitys and my results included that I was a very confused GUY....and that I needed to get a life!
65. I had jaundice when I was a baby
66. I think I should rename these last few posts "Giving Away Personal Info w/out Giving Away Personal Information"
67. I was on the Safety Patrol in 5th grade with this guy who thought he was funny...but he wasn't
66. In Kindergarten we went on a field trip to Pappa Murphey's Pizza and they gave us free cookie dough and told us not to eat it till we cooked it at home, but on the short bus ride we all ate ours anyway!
67. I wish I was a little shorter
68. When I was in like 3rd? 4th? grade I wanted to dye my hair blonde
69. I don't ever want braces no matter how bad my teeth are
70. I kind of want to learn how to River Dance :)
71. I didn't really like dance lessons but I love to dance downstairs in my sister's bedrooms to my own music and choreography
72. I tan and my tan lines stay forever (see the picture I took earlier..search "tan line)
73. Last year I had a huge craving for toast w/ grape jelly and I never did anything about it till my mom said "if your'e craving it go make some" DUH
74. 2 weeks ago I made eggs for the 1st time, used 2 much butter... Walah Fat Fried Eggs
75. I can make really good cooked carrots with brown sugar in them
76. I don't like very many fruits or vegetables
77. My grandpa makes delicious homemade root beer every 4th of July
78. I used to love the dentist till he told me I needed braces and then I hated him
79. I want to kill this boy named Chandler (more on that later)
80. There are certain people that when i am with them things are ten times funnier
81. My little sister Kathryn bit me the other day
82. 2 years ago I used to just brush my hair put on jeans (and a shirt Megan) and I was good to go
83. Ha now it takes me a while to get ready to go
84. I have to wear glasses when I read
85. I have to get another shot next month the one that hurt the most the 1st time
86. I'm not the best at working in groups
87. I read Harry Potter when I was 7 years old
88. When Elizabeth Smart was kidnapped I used to read the newspaper and get myself freaked out... so I couldn't watch the news or read the newspaper mom said
89. I think Miss Neilson thinks I have a problem because all 3 of my Tuesday Newsdays have been about Hurricanes.. Mwa haha
90. My fingers are the 1st things that get cold
91. Sports balls scare me
92. I have only been on 3 roller coasters because I don't like them: Atlantis in Sea World which was the only grown up roller coaster I've been on,Puff the Magic Dragon at Lagoon, and this other dragon roller coaster in Sea World
93. I have washed like 5 lip glosses cause I have a habit of putting them in my pocket
94. I hate when I am cleaning the bathroom with my MP3 player and having the headphones RIPPED out of my ears every two seconds by getting caught on cabinet doors
95. My sister Megan calls the Heimlich Manuever the High Medical Remover
96. I am currently reading the book A Walk to Remember by Nicolas Sparks
97. The 1st CD I ever got was a collection of Madeline songs
98. I just randomly bit my sister's ear cause she was mean to me
99. I like to just search for things on eBay
100. I enjoyed sharing these things for you I hope you enjoyed reading them!

1 Comments...:

Markus said...

Hey thnx for the comment:p like you said see you tomarrow in class I like your blog