CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 13, 2008

4 somes

These are fun, and I enjoy reading them on other people's blogs, and doing them so here is one to take a break from random things

4 Jobs You Have Had in Your Life:
Student
Baby sitter
obsessor
Teacher's helper (my mom)

4 Movies You Could Watch Over and Over:
Penelope
Enchanted
Napolean Dynamite
National Treasure 1&2

4 Places You Have Lived:
Ogden
Midvale
Herriman
Riverton

4 TV Shows You Love to Watch:
AMERICAN IDOL
America's Funniest Home Videos
HGTV
Power Rangers!! (Just kidding...but I couldn't think of anything else:)

4 Places You Have Been on Vacation:
San Diego
Breckenridge Colorado
Mt. Rushmore
Yellowstone

4 websites you visit daily:
www.chinchillaslife.blogspot.com (my blog)
www.crazywestfamiy.blogspot.com (so I can see who is currently blogging
AOL Mail
usually I go on Millsberry when I am bored

4 of your favorite foods:
chocolate
ravioli
ice cream
school's fries

4 places you would rather be right now:
with my twin sister
Hawaii
at my friend Makayli's house still
shopping

4 Bloggers You are Tagging:
Um.. I guess...
Jill
Melinda
Heather
and Megan

So yeah anyway I went to my friend Makayli's house yesterday and there were 12 people including her 2 bros and her 1 sister and the rest were girl pals and we just had a girl's night and then me and Kayli had a sleepover we didn't go to bed till 1:00 am and slept till 10:00 (world record)

1 Comments...:

Heather said...

Fun lists (I think you got closer to 100 than I did on my 100 things list.) I'll try to do the "4 somes" before my baby arrives...