CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 12, 2008

Random Things #2

So here are some more random things since I am nowhere close to 100. These ones are kind of long. Some of you may know this next thing by looking at my sidebar but....
26. Every time we touch by Cascada is running through my head in circles ALL the time since I love it so much!
27. I had my friend tell my crush that I liked him and he told her "Good cause I like her too!!!!!!!YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK back to serious
28. I am double jointed
29. I used to be obsessed with the movie The Phantom of the Opera
30. Like 2 months ago I ate pretty much 1/2 my weight of Milk Duds and Mike&Ike's
31. In 6Th grade me and kind-of my friend named Austin passed notes to each other (The shock!) and it went like this (I was bored of course:
Me: I heard in 5Th grade that in Sweden that they have this sport where you roll a big wheel of cheese down a mountain and people chase after it and like break their bones and stuff
Austin: Cool I would do it...Cheese is yummy
Me: Nice but I wouldn't not even for chocolate and I LOVE chocolate
Austin: Oh I would so do it for chocolate
Me: What about ravioli? Wait no ravioli doesn't roll
Austin: I love ravioli!
Thus we started a conversation about different kinds of ravioli :)
32. Every time I see Austin in school I ask if he ate cheese today and vice versa
33. @ Young Women's it was Ask the Bishop night and I asked him if he ever ate dirt and what his favorite flavor of Slurpee was
34. I love the store Ross
35. Me and my aunt have the same pair of shoes
36. I love to play makeover games on the Internet
37. Most of the time I hate bananas but sometimes I get a big craving for them
38. My middle name is Elizabeth
39. I get very cold very easily
40. I love getting mail
41. I like to watch movie trailers
42. I am LDS
43. I can't swim nor do I want to learn how
44. I spend too much time on the computer
45. One of my favorite hobbies is making blogs
46. Of the 112 posts on my blog 32 of them have the word Twilight in them
47. As a typical girl I spend 30+ minutes on the phone at a time
48. I can't stand sad people even if they're strangers I want to cheer them up
49. When I was a toddler my dad was asleep and my mom went to some church activity and when my dad woke up I was gone it turned out I had walked pretty far down the street to get to the church to see my mom...by myself
50. I like to be organized in every which way...except my room
51. If for an example I hear a fork scrape against a plate it makes me jump & cringe
52. I kick butt at playing Scattergories
53. We bought the game Outburst Junior from the D.I.
54. Every time our family plays that game we play it like Family Feud
55. I actually watch old game shows when we go to my grandpa's house
56. I distinctly remember going to a girl in 8Th grade and in my Young Women's house and playing Barbies in her basement with her and her sister in high school when I was little though we don't ever hang out
57. The other day I painted my nails bright orange and did a horrible job and painted like 5 layers on each nail so it looks like cheese
58. My crush for a fact reads this blog
59. My choir teacher told us that we should say Alleluia like Aleui-A as in ah
58. She also told us to pronounce the word of as off cause of is a Utah slang word and Utahans also say fer
59. My friend Katie and I think that my choir teacher should be locked in a nuthouse for her own protection
58. There is this guy in Young Men's who I totally want to buy a shirt like his because it said :I didn't lose my mind.. I sold it on eBay
59. I told my dad that he had a huge potato nose and guess who he passed that gene on too? ME! Well at least mine isn't as big
60. 4 a activity Mr. Cordero passed out papers and we had to do this thing where we had a job and we had to find peeps that had less income;more leisure time;etc. and I was a MAILMAN!
61. My grandpa once fell off a shed in my great grandma's house and my uncle teases him that he saw a yellow chick peep and he dove after it and since he was unconscious he woke up and all he saw was a peep stuck to his face.
62. My grandpa will only eat the yellow peeps and pink bunnies. Nothing else but he loves them

Well that is all for now since my brain is starting to give up on me from trying to work so hard
Oh and welcome to my blog all you newcomers :)
Love ya all

0 Comments...: