CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Glowing Ray of Sunlight

So it turned out that my dad did get the job and is currently at the moment at his 2nd day at eTrade while my mom and sisters are at school so this is my schedule for the day:
6:05- Wake up and then get ready for school while everyone is asleep
7:10- Car Pool arrives to pick me up for school
7:30- Bell rings for 1st period
7:30-2:30- School
2:30-4:00-Enjoy all the computer time I can :) Everyone is gone
So yeah pretty much I spend all my time alone

Here are my other sunshine-happydance-worthy things:
I moved into my new room to make room for the Cheese
I see my crush everyday
Inkheart #3 gets shipped to me October 1st
Cheesie comes next month
Twilight comes out in November
Christmas is almost here
I might get a cell phone
and other awesome stuff

Well talk to ya later

3 Comments...:

crazy west family said...

So who oh who could that crush be? Have you sat by him at lunch yet? Are you as mad about the twilight mess as I am. And how do you like your new room?

Hannah :] said...

Who do ya think Jilly?
I love my room
No I haven't sat by him yet
yes I am ticked off about Midnigt Sun

Heather said...

That's wonderful that you won't have to move--AND that you get a new room. :)