CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

In Memorial...

Today I have 2 funerals to announce... the 1st is Mr. Welcker's 6th grade class 2008 I know you don't think that is sad but it is to me, I almost cried because our class seemed like a big family! I will miss them so much! We had a very fun last day of school and I hope that I will not move so I can see all of them again! :) They were a really fun thing to be a part of so that makes me sad also I am just one of those emotianal people who gets choked up when things come to an end (Watch out when I die I will be having a breakdown ;) But anyway Mr. Welcker was too cool of a teacher for his own good so if any of your kids or family go to my school make sure you get him.. You won't regret it!

0 Comments...: