CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

More Blond Jokes

So I thought that I had already put this on but I guess I haven't so here they are more blond jokes from my twin sissy:
Have fun laughing to death:

blond jokes
A blond went to buy a Pizza and after ordering, the assistant asked the blond if she would like her pizza cut into six pieces or twelve. "Six please" she said, "I could never eat twelve!"


Yell for Help
Three blonds are in an elevator when the elevator suddenly stops and the lights go out. They try using their cell phones to get help, but have no luck. Even the phones are out. After a few hours of being stuck with no help in sight, one blond says to the others "I think the best way to call for help is by yelling together." The others agree with the first, so they all inhale deeply and begin to yell loudly "Together, together, together."


Horrific Accident
A blond had just totaled her car in a horrific accident. Miraculously, she managed to pry herself from the wreckage without a scratch and was applying fresh lipstick when the state trooper arrived. "My Gosh!" the trooper gasped. "Your car looks like an accordion that was stomped on by an elephant. Are you OK ma'am?" "Yes, officer, I'm just fine" the blond chirped. "Well, how in the world did this happen?" the officer asked as he surveyed the wrecked car. "Officer, it was the strangest thing!" the blond began. I was driving along this road when from out of nowhere this TREE pops up in front of me. So I swerved to the right, and there was another tree! I swerved to the left and there was ANOTHER tree! I served to the right and there was another tree! I swerved to the left and there was ...." "Uh, ma'am", the officer said, cutting her off, "There isn't a tree on this road for 30 miles. That was your air freshener swinging back and forth."lol

The Circle
A blond has just gotten a new sports car. She cuts out in front of a semi, and almost causes it to drive over a cliff. The driver furiously motions for her to pull over, and she does. The driver gets out and draws a circle and tells her to stand in it. Then he gets out his knife and cuts up her leather seats. He turns around and sees she's smiling. So he goes to his truck, takes out a baseball bat, and starts busting her windows and beating her car. He looks back to see that she's laughing. He's really mad now, so he takes his knife and slices her tires. He turns around and she's laughing so hard, she's about to fall down. He demands, "What's so funny?" She says, "Every time you weren't looking, I stepped out of the circle

Blond and The M&M Factory
Q: Why was the blond got fired from the M&M factory? A: She was throwing all the W's away.

And yesterday night and 2 hours this morning we went to the drive-in and saw Wall-E and Prince Caspian they were really good though I like Caspian better but that is probably because I am older my 6 year old sister like Wall-E better but maybe that is because she fell asleep halfway through Caspian: Go figure. If you have littler kids go see Wall-E because it is pretty good and Caspian is a little scary but anyway my mom said we could choose a candy and some chips to share and so me and my sisters chose Lemon Heads and Barbecue Lays we brought them back to the cart an dmy mom was like Nice and then she and Dad went and chose another bag of candy and chips since they didn't like our choice so we snacked on chips and candy all night, anyway talk to you later and sorry if you have a heart attack blame my twin sister! :) Just kidding DON'T!

1 Comments...:

crazy west family said...

Hannah You are such an AWSOME cheese ball.