CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

4-H Camp


So anyway I have been gone for 3 days for 4-H camp. It was a ton of fun! Except 2 of the peoples were not polite the whole time (no names mentioned) The theme was about going green for the enviroment/water (which is pretty much a boring theme) but anyway the pictures shown above are pictures of our 4-H group Strawberry Shortcakes with our pal Woodsy the Owl. So like I did with my Girl's Camp post I am just going to put non-order bullets about camp.

* We went canoeing and it was really scary but it was fun even though my knuckles were turning white since I was gripping the sides of the boat in a stranglehold

* My aunt Marilee went to camp and loves 1st Aid so if anyone got hurt she would sing them a song that she made up as she went along to go with each owie

* Everyone fought to go in her car as she is turning 20 on Monday she is really cool and listens to fun music that we dance to in the car

* My leader's names were Courtney,Chloe,Amelia,and Kate

* I won COURAGEOUS CANOER award Haha very funny

* This was probably the funniest camp stay in the history of the world. Just ask Gabe who laughed so hard orange soda came out his nose

* Gabe was also the only boy and bugs were attracted to him, as I recall he was stung by a bee, bit by a spider, got 2 mosquito bites and fell off his chair a lot

* Me and Marilee said let's sing a song then unintentionally made the same movements and I started singing Where are you Christmas right when Mare opened her mouth to sing the exact same song

* Yeah I can't think very good so that's all I got that is interesting

So now I am going to make a playlist that you can listen to so you feel like you went check out these songs

Listened in the car with Mare:
Pump It by the Black Eyed Peas
Low by Flo-Rida
Crank That Soulja Boy by Soulja Boy
The Song on Little Mermaid by the French Cook
Stand Out by the guys on the goofy movie
121? by the guys on the goofy movie

Other Random Songs that we either had in our heads danced to etc etc
Fever by Peggy Lee (Syesha Mercado)
Where are you Christmas by Faith Hill


So yeah anyway see ya later

0 Comments...: